Friday 20 December 2019

Day 4 Summer Learning Journey

Another blog about the summer learning journey. I just want to come 3rd 2nd or 1st, that would be wonderful. Today I am posting a blog about two famous siblings who play tennis. I had to watch a video and I have learned 3 new facts about them. One of my facts about them in the video is that there were one of the women top earning famous athletes, I was so surprised! The second fact I learned from the clip is Venus Williams ranks fifth among  highest paid women athletes. The third fact that I learned is nothing really but I learned that they play tennis together and are both sisters. The last question that I was suppose to answer was what would you like to know about these people, well I want to know who starting playing tennis first and what wanted to make you be together in it.

Well sorry for this long blog bloggers, Blog ya later with another Summer Learning Journey post.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Callum,

    My name is Gargee and I'm very excited about being apart of the Summer Learning Journey this year. Your blog seemed very interesting, so I thought I would come over and have a look! :)

    What a wonderful post you've written! The facts you've included are fantastic, and even I, myself, have learnt something new today. I like the way you added a picture and asked some excellent questions at the end. Had you ever heard of the Williams before this post? I surely didn't, but your information has really made me interested! Did you know that Venus and Serena Williams both are such amazing players that they have previously been ranked number 1 in the whole world out of all women athletes? Hard work really does pay off, doesn't it?

    What's your favourite sport? Personally, I am not the hugest fan of sports, but the sheer excitement and anticipation while watching the athletes compete is unbeatable. There's nothing better than enjoying the end of a hard day by sitting down in front of the TV, eagerly waiting to find out who won. Do you like sports? Or are you a fan of the Olympics? Siblings being world famous and playing a sport together is so awesome, and sometimes I wish I could be one. Have you ever thought about becoming a sport player?

    Well done for the great effort Callum. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts. Keep it up!
    Gargee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Gargee for commenting on one of my 1 hour thinking blog post. I HATE SPORTS, but sadly I play Badminton and its actually great and fun to play and of course I'm a fan of the Olympics and I wish I could be famous to. Well we will get there one day Gargee and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.