Friday 20 December 2019

Day 5 Summer Learning Journey

Yay, sorry if this Summer Learning Journey is making this boring for you bloggers, I just want to win so many prizes.  I am blogging about 3 treasures that I treasure. One of them is probably all kinds of books, like drawing books, reading books, colouring books and more. I like books because they are special with facts about the topic, another reason is because if your bored you could read or draw in it like I do at home. The second treasure thing that means to me is the violin because I use to like the sound it makes, I didn't wanna really tell anyone but now my secret is not safe and exposed. I use to play it but know I forgot about it because I have other more important things me and my family need to do. The last thing that is special to only me is clothes because who would want to be naked, disgusting its also feels good in a sensible way, Well I also love my family and they are special to me so don't forget that and blog ya later bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Callum, I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday!

    Thank you for completing week one, day five, activity one, I really enjoyed looking at the things that you consider treasures! I can tell by your post that you really care for these things. Well done on explaining why they are important to you and adding some pictures! This made your post more eye-catching and personal. I used to play the violin when I was younger but I haven’t played it since then!

    The three most important things to me are firstly my friends and family as they support me and make me laugh, secondly music is really important to me because it makes me feel good and I love to dance to it, and lastly nature is important to me because I love getting outside and being amongst the trees and birds :)

    Have a great day and keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.