Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 3 Summer Learning Journey

Hey and welcome back bloggers. In this blog i'm doing another Summer Learning  Journey about team players. If we had superpowers we got to decide which superpowers suited us in a game. I wanted to choose invisibility so no one could see me, the second one would be speed so anyone couldn't catch up to me just see my speed lines.  The last both super powers I want in a Rugby game is invisibility so I never die and anyone won't touch me with their filthy hands, and the last super power I want is flying just because I want to see annoying seagulls and more birds. Well I had fun writing and choosing some super powers, I will see you later bloggers blog you later!

1 comment:


  1. Tēnā koe Callum,

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose! I enjoyed reading them. I like how you’ve explained why you chose these three specific superpower and how you’ve related them to a game of rugby, that was really creative! If you were to choose a superpower that would help someone, what would it be?

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation, because being able to travel the world and not pay for flights would be awesome!

    Thanks for posting, keep up the epic mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.