Wednesday 28 August 2019

Librarians

                       LIBRARIANS!!!

Hi bloggers today I'm Blogging about our librarians from Waikowhai Primary, each day the librarians have a day where they come and help the library with our teachers Mrs najack, Mr Rattenberry, Mrs law and Mrs Lane. The students who come and help in the library are Neeve, Hosanna, Angelina,Cassie,Aniya,Zion,Ethan,Peter,Alan,Jaimie,Chimay,Zoe,Brittany and more helpful librarians.  




If you ever come to the library you can issue books from shelf's, there are chapter books, picture books, non fiction books and  safisticated picture books. You can also draw and color in as well as doing puzzles playing card games and building dinosaurs or buildings. You can also play snakes and ladders, tick tack tow and reading books on chairs and comfy furniture. You spend most of your time sensible and quiet , You could also bring your friends and have so much fun!

              Well this is it for today bloggers BLOG YA LATER!


                        

7 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Nora and I am in Haumia. I liked the way you said everything to get people to come to the library. That reminds me of going to the library every Friday and forgetting my library books. Maybe you could check how you put your words in a sentence. If you want to see some of my work you can find it at wpsnorat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Nora I can edit it later, hope you comment again soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my name is Savanna and im in class Huamia. i liked the books case the books remind me of the school library when my hole class gos to the library and reads library books. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Savanna for the comment hope to see you comment again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Reneem
    I am in Haumia class at Waikowhai Primary School.
    I like the books because it has a letter beside it so I know where to put it and I do not need to look for it.
    It reminds me of me forgetting my library book.
    Maybe you could show us one of the puzzles that you know.
    If you want to see my blog, go to https://wpsreneema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.