Tuesday 27 August 2019

Hip Hop

                                     Hip Hop
Good day bloggers and welcome, Well have you ever been in a hip hop class well on Wednesdays our school go to a activate called Hip hop. There is a Hip hop teacher the comes in and shows us different types of Hip hop moves, We practice in the hall and dance to different kind of songs. We have 6 weeks working with the Hip hop teacher, here name is Millie. We play a lot of games that relate to Hip hop like follow the leader while dancing, a warm up which we have to go around the circle and copy eachothers moves, And also we get into groups and make up our own dances with other people. We had a lot of fun dancing and singing and hope we could still do it it. We felt happy and excited to meet our dance teacher and hope we could dance again. I felt like I was at a party and having fun, 
Well goodbye bloggers and blog you later!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Nijel and I'm in Huamia. I liked your dancing in hip hop. That's reminds me of when we did hip hop last term. Maybe you could make ypour photo bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you nijel for the lovely comment

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Savanna and im in class Huamia. i liked your poses in the hip hop picture the hip hop picture reminds me of hip hop when me and my class were dancing and doing poses like in your hip hop picture. but great job callum you did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Savanna hope you comment again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.