Friday 20 December 2019

End of the week Summer Learning journey

Hallelujah, the holidays are here now and now I can relax. But I'm sad because I will be missing my friends. Today I saw on the site of the Summer Learning Journey that we got to do an extra challenge, but to me is not even challenging. The activity was I got to choose I sportsperson out of 7 people named
Jessica Watson, Tanielu Tele'a, Sachin Tendulkar , Ann Bancroft, Kelly Slater,  Tamatea and Laura Dekker. I decided to pick Tanielu Tele'a since he is a Rugby Union player, One of the work he do's is obviously play Rugby for his fans and family. He has just join the team blues this year 2019. One of his work of impact on his life is nothing really because he is new to his team and he just joined in 2019. Sorry Summer Learning Journey if I didn't look properly on the internet. Well It was fun choosing Tanielu Tele'a and blog you later bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Callum,

    Well done on completing the week one, day five bonus activity! I can see you’re putting in a lot of work for SLJ this year, that’s awesome! I didn’t know anything about Tanielu Tele'a before I read your post, so thanks for sharing that information.

    Do you play rugby or do you just like to watch it?

    Next time you use images from the internet, make sure you attribute the image - this just means copy the link from where you found the image and put it next to the image on the poster, so we can see exactly where you found it :)

    Thanks for posting, keep up the epic mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.