Tuesday 28 January 2020

End of the week S.L.J week 2

Hello darkness my old friends I've come to talk to you again 
about the end of the week challenge of week 2! It is similar to the last end of the week. I had to choose a character and i decided to  choose Jane Fonda, a American actress she is in at least 49 one of her movies which is better for kids to watch is Elena and The secret of Avalor she is the villain... well not in real life.  Since she is an actress you could go see one of her movies. I am confused with this question so im gonna say it with what my brain thinks. So Jane Fonda acts on a lot of movies` so maybe she should compare other movies and not just stick to one, she should act and more childhood movies not the old adult movies. Well thats it for today bloggers see ya with another Summer learning journey blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.