Tuesday 14 January 2020

Day 5 week 2 S. L. J

Hey bloggers and welcome back to a Summer Learning Journey post! sorry I haven't blogged in a while we were busy with
Christmas and Boxing Day. I had tuns of fun building Gingerbread houses but on to the real work! I am on week 2 day 5 and the challenge for today is to write 5 ways we could support the people who are affected by the fires, especially in Australia! My first thing by supporting the fires in other countries is making sure they have a house in case they don't have the materials, maybe like letting them move in! sound creepy right but its kind to do! The second thing i was wondering to do is sending them to other
countries so they are safe there, Just not South Wales and Victoria. The third thing I would like to do is give them old reusable clothing's or leftover pillows and blankets plus the fourth one is donating money OF Course.


The last one that i was thinking was similar to the fourth reason like selling materials and food then donate the money to the people in Victoria South Wales and Australia. Thanks for listening to my long reasons and a tip for the firefighters is spread out in different places in groups and sorry poor Kangaroo island! Now blog ya later bloggers!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Callum,
    I am Vitaraag and I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year. WOW! What an informative blog post you have blog post you have created. I also feel sad for the kangaroos. I really like how you explained what you donated in a lot of detail. I also like how you added a picture. Did you see that on January the 5th the sky was an orangery gradient. I would also do these things. I feel really bad for all the animals who have died. Maybe next time you could attribute the image. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mālō Ni Callum,

    Kei te pai and well done on another awesome blog post today! Can you believe you there are only a couple weeks left of the school holidays?! I hope you are enjoying them.

    Thank you for sharing your brainstorm of five ways you can think of that people can help support people in Australia who are being affected by the fires. It is a great tragedy what not only the people but the animals are facing over in Australia. I can’t even begin to imagine what they are going through.

    I like all the ideas you have shared on your blog post today, especially the one about donating old clothing, pillows and blankets, I think that is something many of the people over in Australia would appreciate.

    This activity also asks you to create a video or an audio to go with your blog posts explaining each of your points. You can either edit your post or you can send it to me if it is not working: kuenislj@gmail.com

    Blog ya later,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Callum,
    I enjoyed reading your informative blog post. You added a fabulous amount of detail! Great job making it to the end of the summer learning journey, what did you think of it? Maybe next time you should add a bit less writing because when people see your post they might think not to read it. But apart from that great job Callum! Happy holidays and blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.