Friday 20 December 2019

Day 1 week 2 Summer Learning Journey

Buenos dias bloggers otherwise good evening or good afternoon, Yay another new week of the Summer Learning Journey activity!
Today we are taking photos of 5 favourite things we like to do or I should say when we are bored, Just like our hobbies.
My 5 favourite stuff to do is Draw or sketch but I would say art, The 2nd thing In love to do is sleep because I fact I learned from my dad is that the longer you sleep the taller and smarter your get. I don't believe that.
The 3rd thing I like doing is dancing and singing so I can be fit and obviously show off. And singing because it can calm me down. I can also get a groove on!
The 4th thing I love to do is definitely sports like Rugby, Soccer, Badminton and more. 
The last thing I love to do is play a lot of roblox, Please don't hate because I am obsessed with it. My favourite games are bloxburg, Murderer mystery sorry for violence of the game, and my absolute favourite adopt me. This was very fun to do especially the photos. The sports one was just tennis ball, Sorry because It was raining outside. Now see ya with another blog bloggers and blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Callum

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Ako Hiko cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts!

    Wow, looks like you will be very busy these holidays! I can imagine you won’t get bored at all of your favourite things to do. You dad is kind of right, but I think if you stayed in bed ALL day you wouldn’t be the tallest or the smartest person in the world. Have you had a chance to go outside and play any sports since you posted this?

    Keep up the awesome blogging,

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata Mārie Callum,

    Kueni here again, I hope you have been enjoying your break and have been getting in a lot of sun!

    What an awesome post you have put together today about your top 5 favourite things to do. I especially like the pictures you have added to this blog post, looks like you had a lot of dun taking these!

    I just thought I’d pop on to this blog post to just remind you that the programme finishes next Friday the 24th of January, but don’t worry that is plenty of time for you to get as many activities as you can. Don’t forget the more activities you complete and other blogs you comment on - the more points you gain towards some of our epic prizes!

    I hope you will be able to find some time to blog us so more,
    Ka kite ano!

    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.