Saturday 21 December 2019

Day 2 week 2 Summer Learning Journey

Holidays are here! and here comes another Summer Learning Journey post about Mr Mandela. We had imagine we were Mr Mandela and we were living in Robben island prison and I have been given a journal each night in jail.
I had to imagine what Mr Mandela did each day and jail and how he feels about it on the island. I think he would say in the journal that he would miss his family if he has one. He would also say that he feels alone and lonely because obviously he's in jail! He would also feel depressed and sad because he might as well miss something that means something to him. I think he would also be
quiet loud in jail since he is alone. I think he would look out the window if there is one and try to find a way out. I think He wouldn't get away with it and remember this is my story not yours! Well thats all it  said bloggers comment and say your             opinion of what you would do. See ya with another Summer Learning Journey post when I see you again!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Callum,

    It's been quite the while since I last visited your blog. I'm so excited and happy to see that you've still kept doing the Summer Learning Journey! How has the journey been so far? I hope you're enjoying your 2020. :)

    Well done on this activity! I like how you made the letters really colourful and eye-catching. The things you've included about how Mr. Mandela might've felt in prison are excellent! He would definitely been really depressed and sad, awfully missing his family.

    Prison to me sounds pretty scary, don't you agree? What do you imagine he may be missing that's important to him? I think maybe a pet or a prized possession that he really cares a lot about, like a stuffed animal from his childhood.

    That's an interesting, but really true thought to think that he may be loud in prison. I never thought about that, but your reasoning makes me wonder why I didn't think that too! I personally would be really quiet and sad in prison, not at all loud. Do you think you would be quiet or loud?

    A window is something I would love to have in my prison cell. It would be more entertaining to look outside and see the unfamiliar things around the prison. What do you imagine would be around the prison? I have a feeling there would be a pitch black room or some sort of grass patch with a gate preventing people to escape.

    Keep on completing Summer Learning Journey activities! Don't stop the fabulous effort Callum.

    ~ Gargee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Callum,
    I am met with yet another superb blog post! I really liked this blog post! Let me elaborate on why I like it. Firstly, you told us the back story of the activity. Secondly, you didn't really write it you just told us what you think was in it. I thought that was very clever. I would also be really scared if I was in jail. I never plan to go to jail because I am kind of afraid. If you lost your family then that is terrible and really sad. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information about Nelson Mandela. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.