Saturday 21 December 2019

Day 3 week 2 Summer Learning Journey

Welcome back bloggers with another Summer Learning Journey  blog post. In today's one we are choosing which women in New Zealand would replace Kate Sheppard who sadly did at Christchurch, wanna hear the whole story type her name and go on Wikipedia! besides that a replacement on her famous $10 note. Don't judge because I decided to choose this person, This is her full name Dame Valerie Kasanita Adams but her name for short is Valerie Adams. She is known for shot put and thats one of my reasons why i choose her because of her strength, she could easily knock knock someone out with just a fist. Another reason why I chose her is because she is a good sport when playing. Another reason is because she is thankful for what she gets and is vert grateful like me. Well in the Summer Learning Journey text it said just a small explanation but who cares(someone) 

Well i'm gonna end this for now bloggers, blog ya later with another fun Summer Learning Journey!




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Callum,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team who will be reading and commenting on your blog posts this summer. You have made a great start to the programme - ka pai!

    I think that Valerie Adams would be a great choice if we were to replace Kate Sheppard on the $10 note. She is very strong, and you are right that she is a good sport, and shows integrity when she competes. What sport/s do you play? I like to play netball.

    I hope that you are enjoying your summer holidays and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play badminton and nice to meet you Hazel Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Calluam,
    I am back on your blog to see some of the fantastic blog posts you have created. I really liked this blog post! Let me elaborate on why I like this blog post! Firstly, you told us what you were meant to do in the activity. Secondly, you told us some back story of Kate Sheppard at the beginning. I think you have chose a really good person the replace Kate Sheppard. Valerie Adams is a women who has changed New Zealand as well. I would chose Jean Batten because she has broken many records for flying in the past. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information about Kate Sheppard. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.