Monday 19 August 2019

Camp!

                                                                   CAMP!


Hey bloggers,Tomorrow on Tuesday 20th of August the whole senior syndicate are going to travel up to Mount Ruapehu. Before I go I am feeling quite curious about what I am 
going to see. Also a bit disappointed leaving my parents for the first time. I am worried about skiing because I have never touched snow before and haven't been skiing on a rocky mountain ever. The big thing that is going to push my limits  is getting lost falling off the mountain, getting injured or getting hit by our bus! I am going to be confident and try my best on the mountain as well as helping others.  I am going to feel enthusiastic when I get back and also surprised with hard chores, siblings and an uncomfortable bed. Also being thankful to everyone who helped me and made my life BETTER!

 Well that's it for today bloggers, blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.