Friday 28 June 2019

Food Diary

                                  Food Diary
Ola bloggers, accurately in maths the Senior Syndicate have been looking at how many sugar we are having in a day. Without a dealt kids are supposed to have 6 teaspoon a day and teenagers have 2 teaspoons a day. As in maths we have been listing how much sugar we have in 24 hours a day. The sheet had breakfast, morning tea, lunch, dinner and snacks. After we had listed we had to coagulate and add the sugar amount we have had in a day. I had added my amount and my total was 152.3 grams a day( so embarrassed). What I liked about it was I had so much fun adding up what I had till I saw the amount and what was bad about it was the amount I had had in a day. I definitely think we should do this again to see the load of sugar we are having in a day. I absolutely felt like I                             should eat less sugar in a day.

               Farewell bloggers and blog you later 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.