Thursday 1 November 2018

Cyber smart

Hi blogger's,In class on Wednesdays we always have cyber smart with Gerhad. It was the year 6's and year 5's this week. We had to shorten big sentences to keyword sentences.The big sentences were my three year old cow has blisters on it's tongue.What do I do with it.The other one was can people earn money from tossing pizza dough and the last one was I heard there was a empty town in San Francisco bay what is it called.I shorten them up with these sentences,Cows blister tongue,people earn money tossing dough and empty town in Francisco it's called.What was easy was looking for the photos of the sentences.What was hard was trying to shorten the sentences.I learned that we can write short sentences instead of big sentences.
link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.