Tuesday 17 December 2019

day 1 summer learning journey

Hey bloggers, this year again we are doing another fun learning journey. Its every summer near the holiday, theres more then 60 activties to do. The most people who do blogging about the Summer Learning Journey get prizes. other schools compeat and theres 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd, Well the first activitie was about a master navigator who navigates around the world., I was invited to one of here parties and had to stay on the island for 3 weeks, I got to choose at least 3 types of food I would bring  on the island to survive. I would bring strawberries to be fit and strong. i would also bring watermelon so I don't get hot or thirsty. The last thing I would bring is corn because you don't want to starve. Well if your compeating with us in the summer learning journey good luck, Blog you later bloggers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Callum I really like how explained what the summer learning journey and what i think you should do next is tell why its e.g fit and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Callum, I hope you are having a great day!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you so much for doing week one, activity one! The three foods you’ve listed that you’d take on the ocean voyage sound delicious! Although, the question for this activity asks what 10 food items you’d take. In order to get the full points, just let me know 7 more food items you’d take on the ocean voyage (that don’t need to be refrigerated or frozen). You can either edit this post or delete it and create an entirely new one with the updated activity :)

    It could also be good to see some more detail or pictures in your post, remember there are extra points up for grabs!

    Ka pai on blogging and I look forward to reading your edited post.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.