Monday 2 September 2019

Camp

                                                             CAMP !!!!!
             
      Hey bloggers, today I am talking about what we did on our wonderful camp! We went on a ski camp to Mount Ruapehu.
                                                                              
We had to bring sensible gear to wear on the bus at Mount Ruapehu and the Crossing Backpackers.  We packed a lot of gear with us, We had to bring 1 big suit case and a backpack with a raincoat,water bottle and a big lunch for the day.


We all had a bedroom where girls were sleeping with another few girls and boys sleeping with another range of boys. The parents and staff members also had their own bedrooms. We had a number on our door so we could remember which rooms were ours.  The food at the Crossing backpacker was delicious and good. We had breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert! We also got to watch two movies and play ping pong, card games and board games too.

Then we got to go up to Mount Ruapehu where we chose to ski or snow board. We also got to go down hill, magic carpets, sledding, chairlifts, gondolas and more!

We went sledding on a steep place where there were big sleds, each one of us could sled down to a certain point and go up the magic carpet. For a lot of people including me, we touched snow for the first time. 

We also had a lot of snow fights at Mount Ruapehu because there was a lot of snow. We also had went to Huka falls to see how beautiful it is and going to check out the different types of gardens in Hamilton.

I felt so happy at camp, it was a blast. My favourite part was skiing down Mount Ruapehu and going on the gondolas, chairlifts and having lessons. I think when the next couple go they will have a lot of fun and do a lot of thinking and challenges. 

Well this was it for today bloggers, see you again and blog                                              ya later!



5 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Reneem
    I am in Haumia class at Waikowhai Primary School.
    I like how you were skiing down Mount Ruapehu.
    It reminds me of me going to camp with my family.
    Maybe you could show some of the challenges.
    If you want to see my blog, go to https://wpsreneema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,my name is Savanna I am in class Huamia class at Waikowhai primary school. i liked the pictures case it reminds me of when i play outside and going on a bus to the pools maybe you could show some more pictures good job callum. if you want to see my blog go to the class site

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Teuila and I'm from Waikowhai Primary, Class is Hauraki. Hey Callum! Your writing is exquisite! Inconceivable! It was smart to include everything at the camp! Nice photos you put in your blog! If you wanna see my blog just use this link https://wpsteuilam.blogspot.com/2019/09/camp-at-crossing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha fun times thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.