Friday 15 March 2019

Cameron Pools

Talofa Lava bloggers and welcome to my blog. On Tuesdays and thursdays our class Hauraki go's to visit Cameron Pools by traveling by bus. Cameron pools is a place where you can practice swimming, it is at 53 Arundel St, Mount Roskill, Aukland 1440. You can practice swimming doing your lessons at the pool, or you can go in a hot relaxing pool cooling down. There is also a pool where kids can splash and playing all the time. We all have different groups and swimming instructors. I have been learning how to get in the pool safely and diving and kicking in the water. The instructors have been helping me as well as others how to swim properly so I can be safe when ever I am In the water. We have to go to swim because if you can't swim you might drown or sink and also die. Another reason you have to swim because it is part of the curriculum. I have learned different kinds of tricks In the water, thanks so much to the instructors. I am still learning who to swim but hopefully I will learn how to swim and be good at it. Have a nice day bloggers and If you can't swim go swim down at Cameron Pools and learn how to swim with the swimming instructors, and I will see you next time blogger, Good afternoon.

Cameron Pools is the best !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.