Tuesday 14 August 2018

school maths sculpture

Hi bloggers it is callum here.In maths we did a school sculpture for a school.They said we need to build a new school and build it and explain where it is going to go.so there was room 6/room 3,4 and 5/office/library/toilet/shed/room 1 and 2/room 7/and the staffroom and then we could add some stuff to it that was part of the school not like a cupcake shop or a free ice cream stuff it has to be school stuff.I did one and It looks cool I had finished it just in time.I think I worked on it for 2 days and it was done.It was comfortable for me and challenging for me but it was still easy but a little bit hard to at the same time and we had to think about the area and where to put it.A area is a shape or a two dimensional.Here is the picture of what I created hope you like it and it was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.