Monday 3 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Hi bloggers,Today my school is doing a summer learning journey all about the environment.Megan came in to our school and talked about the summer learning
journey.There are  60 activities to complete and one we are doing for practice.We have to find a country and write about it.Well I chose Australia because you can see the fun animals that you've never seen in New Zealand.Three facts about Australia is there are three times a sheep than people living in Australia,wombat poo is shaped like cube! and the record jump by a kangaroo is 9 metres(30 feet)in a single leap. We did a bonus Activate,the last thing we had to do for the activate was to write a letter to a family member or friend and tell them which country your visiting of your country of choice.
Here what I wanted to write         LETTER

Dear family and friends I want to visit Australia for 2 weeks because I want to see all the animals and the fancy and cool cars and also Sydney Australia.I want to see my uncle and aunt and shore Mrs price, I'm shore you want to come to with me to Australia.
heres the link to the summer leaning journey

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Callum my name is Ehsan At Waikowhai Primary School in room Manukau. I really liked how you used pressure on to your work.
    It made me think of flying in Australia and getting hit by a kangaroo.
    Maybe next time you could add less writing because I could not read all of that.
    If you would like to see my learning the link to my blog is...
    http://wpsehsank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.