Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey activate 2

Hi bloggers,Another Summer Learning Journey activate we have to do.This activate is about all different sports in 2792.There were lots of different activates in 2792 especially running events.In the activate we had to pick a sport and why we had to pick it.
 heres what I sport I will choose and why,
If I had a favourite sport it would be doegeball because when know ones not looking you can hit them,well not in the face cause that will mean game over also i like it because there can be more than 2 teams playing.
and this is why I don't like doegeball I love it.



1 comment:

  1. Good morning Callum,

    My name is Rachel and I am working on the Summer Learning Journey progarmme this year with Megan and Cia. It is great to see that you are participating with us this summer. Welcome to the team!

    This year the theme of the programme is the environment and it is called 'The World Around Us.' You can find all 60 activities on the Weekly Activities tab on the Summer Learning Journey website (www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz). Please feel free to check it out and choose an activity that you wish to complete. There are a couple of activities that ask you to talk about your favourite foods. I see from this post that your favourite sport is Dodgeball. I grew up in Canada and we used to play Dodgeball in our gym class every day. Do you play Dodgeball at Waikowhai sometimes?

    I really hope that you will continue to blog with us this summer, sharing your learning and telling us more about your favourite things to play, see and do!

    See you online again soon, I hope.

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.